Linen Button Up - Black
DO GOOD PROJECT
Our way of offering a more environmentally friendly product and starting the conversation around sustainability. We wan't to be transparent about the things we are doing both good and bad and build a community which want to help make a difference. To learn more please visit the Do Good Project page on our website.
A natural and sustainable fibre made from the flax plant. Loved for its softness, durability & its natural creases.
- Typically grown without the use of pesticides and fertilisers.
- Every year, flax-growing in Europe captures 250,000 tonnes of CO2 saving emissions equivalent to driving around the world 62,000 times.
- Buying a linen shirt instead of cotton would save almost 20 litres of water.
Better for the planet, better for you.
- 80% Linen 20% Cotton
- Printed Neck Graphic
- Pre Shrunk
- Custom trimmings
|Size Chart (cm)||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Total length (Neck point to hem)||69
- Jack is 196cm wearing size XXL Linen Shirt & Premium Blanks. He also wears XXL in all of our T's and size 34 Bottoms.
- Anna is 174cm slim build wearing size S Linen Shirt & Premium Blank.
Jack is 196cm wearing size XXL. He also wears XXL in all of our T's and size 34 Bottoms.