DO GOOD PROJECT
Our way of offering a more environmentally friendly product and starting the conversation around sustainability. We wan't to be transparent about the things we are doing both good and bad and build a community which want to help make a difference. To learn more please visit the Do Good Project page on our website.
A natural and sustainable fibre made from the flax plant. Loved for it's softness, durability & it's natural creases.
- Typically grown without the use of pesticides and fertilisers.
- Every year, flax-growing in Europe captures 250,000 tonnes of CO2 saving emissions equivalent to driving around the world 62,000 times.
- Buying a linen shirt instead of cotton would save almost 20 litres of water.
Better for the planet, better for you.
- 30% Linen, 20% Tencil & 50% Cotton
- Embroidered Pocket
- Coconut Buttons
- Super Soft & Breathable
- Pre Shrunk
|Size Chart (cm)||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Total length (Neck point to hem)||70||73||79||82||85|
- Jack is 196cm wearing size XXL Linen Shirt & Premium Blanks. He also wears XXL in all of our T's and size 34 Bottoms.
- Anna is 174cm slim build wearing size S Linen Shirt & Premium Blank.
We exclusively offer Express Shipping to make sure your goodies arrive as fast as possible.
Express Shipping is $8 or FREE when you spend $100 or more.
Once packed you should expect you order within 3 business days.
International Shipping times will vary depending on your location.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org