DO GOOD PROJECT
Our way of offering a more environmentally friendly product and starting the conversation around sustainability. We wan't to be transparent about the things we are doing both good and bad and build a community which want to help make a difference. To learn more please visit the Do Good Project page on our website.
A natural and sustainable fibre made from the flax plant. Loved for its softness, durability & its natural creases.
- Typically grown without the use of pesticides and fertilisers.
- Every year, flax-growing in Europe captures 250,000 tonnes of CO2 saving emissions equivalent to driving around the world 62,000 times.
- Buying a linen shirt instead of cotton would save almost 20 litres of water.
Better for the planet, better for you.
- 80% Linen 20% Cotton
- Printed Neck Graphic
- Pre Shrunk
- Custom trimmings
|Size Chart (cm)||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Total length (Neck point to hem)||69
- Jack is 196cm wearing size XXL Linen Shirt & Premium Blanks. He also wears XXL in all of our T's and size 34 Bottoms.
- Anna is 174cm slim build wearing size S Linen Shirt & Premium Blank.
Jack is 196cm wearing size XXL. He also wears XXL in all of our T's and size 34 Bottoms.
We exclusively offer Express Shipping to make sure your goodies arrive as fast as possible.
Express Shipping is $8 or FREE when you spend $100 or more.
Once packed you should expect you order within 3 business days.
International Shipping times will vary depending on your location.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org