Linen Pant - Natural
- Cut & Sew Pant Collection
- Updated Material and Fit
- Zip Pockets
- Elastic Waist With Inner Drawstring
- Reinforced Stitching Throughout
- Coconut Button
A natural and sustainable fibre made from the flax plant. Loved for it's softness, durability & it's natural creases.
- Typically grown without the use of pesticides and fertilisers.
- Every year, flax-growing in Europe captures 250,000 tonnes of CO2 saving emissions equivalent to driving around the world 62,000 times.
- Buying a linen shirt instead of cotton would save almost 20 litres of water.
Better for the planet, better for you.
DO GOOD PROJECT
Our way of offering a more environmentally friendly product and starting the conversation around sustainability. We wan't to be transparent about the things we are doing both good and bad and build a community which want to help make a difference. To learn more please visit the Do Good Project page on our website.
Jack is 196cm Wearing size 34 for a true fit with XL top.
|Size Chart (cm)
All orders are shipped within 2 business days of purchase on business days. Orders are not processed on weekends or public holidays.
We ship all orders with Australia Post, and you have the option of standard or express shipping. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
All orders posted to New Zealand are shipped with DHL. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive once posted.
Rest of the world:
All international orders are shipped with DHL. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.